Fish Tastic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Tastic

Talk about fish, trade fish, post fish pictures, anything fish related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

care sheets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishy friend2

care sheets Empty
PostSubject: care sheets   care sheets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:48 am

i think that it would be nice to have a section where you can post care sheets for plants, or can the one already there that sais its for fish be used for plants also
Back to top Go down
Dieses Madchen

Dieses Madchen

care sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: care sheets   care sheets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:52 am

That is an excellent idea. I will bring it to Snake when i see him, and any information you can contribute to these care sheets would be outstanding as well.
Back to top Go down
fishy friend2

care sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: care sheets   care sheets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:54 am

okay, i already posted one that i made a while ago in the planted section
Back to top Go down
Dieses Madchen

Dieses Madchen

care sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: care sheets   care sheets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:56 am

I saw it. It was very nice and I like the idea of including a picture of the plant. It helps with ID questions as well. I really appreciate you making that as it present a good idea to help the forum, and the members. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
fishy friend2

care sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: care sheets   care sheets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:01 am

your welcome! im glad to help, i also created care sheets for 2 other plants. should i post them aswell. and also. is there any sort of form to fill out when submitting a care sheet for further reference
Back to top Go down
Dieses Madchen

Dieses Madchen

care sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: care sheets   care sheets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:10 am

as far as I know, at this point we do not have a form. And definitely. Feel free to post the care sheets. Anything and everything contributed only helps get the forum off the ground. I can also do some for the plants that I have, and hopefully we have some "high tech" people who can post information regarding co2 systems and what not.
Back to top Go down
fishy friend2

care sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: care sheets   care sheets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:20 am

i'll definitely make sure that i find them and post them. and maybe we or the moderating team shoud think of a care sheet form as i think it will make it easier when posting in that section
Back to top Go down
Dieses Madchen

Dieses Madchen

care sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: care sheets   care sheets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:25 am

I'm speaking to admin as we speak. I really like the format you used for the care sheet you made. If we make a form, could we use that format?
Back to top Go down
fishy friend2

care sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: care sheets   care sheets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:28 am

yes, you can definitely use that format. its fine with me
Back to top Go down
Dieses Madchen

Dieses Madchen

care sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: care sheets   care sheets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:29 am

thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
fishy friend2

care sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: care sheets   care sheets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:30 am

your welcome, and also. i have another care sheet but no pic. and i cant get a new one as i dont keep that plant anymore, can i still post the care sheet
Back to top Go down
Dieses Madchen

Dieses Madchen

care sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: care sheets   care sheets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:32 am

that would be wonderful. I am going to work on some fish care sheets, and pics can be added later. What kind of plant is it? maybe its something in my tank lol
Back to top Go down
fishy friend2

care sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: care sheets   care sheets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:40 am

its cabomba
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

care sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: care sheets   care sheets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

care sheets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fish Tastic :: Welcome Aboard! :: Forum Suggestions-
Jump to: