Fish Tastic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Tastic

Talk about fish, trade fish, post fish pictures, anything fish related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet The Moderators

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Meet The Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Meet The Moderators   Meet The Moderators Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:04 pm

My name is Snake (Not really, its Trae)

I am a fish fanatic, my whole life is about fish and I love fish!
i'm 26 soon to be 27, i'm a sue chef at the Marriot hotel, i'm also a computer guy and a website designer.

(More info about me will come, gotta rush)
Back to top Go down
http://fishtalk.nstars.org
fishy friend2

Meet The Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Moderators   Meet The Moderators Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:26 pm

forum name - fishy friend2
real name - .......................
state/ or city - central texas
I moderate...... - bettas, gouramis, other aquatic animals, staff room, livebearers, planted section and schooling fish
interests - the shooting range, collecting native fish for new central texas biotopes, family/friends, gardening.
favorite fish - bettas, small species of gouramis, and small coryordras
favorite fish store to visit - the austin Aquadome
what i love about fishkeeping - its just so fun, and all the different species of fish just really interest me
tanks - i have 3 tanks, a 15 gallon, a 5 gallon, and a 16 gallon. and i keep platies, danios, guppies, bettas, ghost shrimp, ramshorn snails, bladder snails, neon tetras, pygmy cories, kuhli loaches, wild guppies and endlers. all tanks are planted
number of years in the hobby - just 1
what youve accomplished over the years - having plants in my tanks, and successfully keeping them alive
Back to top Go down

Meet The Moderators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fish Tastic :: Welcome Aboard! :: Welcome To The Forum-
Jump to: